Get a Free COVID-19 Stress Reduction eBook
CARING FOR YOUR FAMILY
We are here to help you with the wide range of issues you may encounter as a parent. In addition to helping families with topics such as the disclosure of your child's history, we can provide assistance with general parenting concerns, getting help for children with learning differences and managing behavioral problems.
SOME OF THE WORKSHOPS WE PROVIDE
- Developing a narrative for your child who joined your family through adoption
- Developing a narrative for your child conceived with the assistance of donor eggs or donor sperm
- Developmental stages in an adopted child’s life
- Developmental stages for children conceived by donor eggs or donor sperm
- The impact of self-esteem in non-genetically related children
- The impact of self-esteem in children with learning differences
- Learning differences and behavior
- Positive Parenting
- Single parenthood
- LGBT parenthood
- How to choose the right school for your child
We help large and small companies by providing workshops, lectures and assistance with internal promotional and human resource materials.
Corporate consulting and workshops
Human Resource consultation and benefits program creation
Egg and sperm donor and recipient evaluations and consultations
Surrogacy and intended parents evaluations and consultations
Embryo donation evaluations and consultations for donors and recipients
Workshops for medical staff
Workshops for schools
"We are so glad that we came to The Center for Family Building for help with our daughter. Lisa helped us undertand what she was struggling with and helped us find the perfect school."
Gail and James
"To say the guidance we got from Lisa was life changing would be an understatement. She allowed us to imagine possibilities for our future family we would never have allowed ourselves. Our present family today is a direct result of her bold and decisive advice and we will always be grateful"
John & Jeff
"We sought Lisa’s help when we were trying to have children, when we changed jobs, and when we needed to find the right school for our children. We are so grateful for her help."
Cynthia and Larry
Join our community and get free expert advice and information on ways to make your journey easier. As a bonus you will receive our downloadable ebook -- BABY STEPS.